Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CMA awards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CMA awards

    did anybody watch em'?
    what did yal thinK?

    dierks bentley was my favorite, of course....
    and its about time alabama got into the country music hall of fame....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CMA awards

    I watched them but it didn't seem as good as they usually are. but iwas happy for Leann Womack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CMA awards

    I didn't watch em' but I'm glad Alabama got in the hall of fame there one of my favs
    No Regrets

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_KellyHoops41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CMA awards

    I watched....I loved the Garth Brooks performance. It reminded me of the days of old!!!
    [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
    "Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pv5's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CMA awards

    yeah I watched as well, I think Alabama deserves to be in the hall of fame, and now they are. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Sports do not build character, they reveal it."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CMA awards

    yea garth had a great performance...

    heck yes they deserve it!!
    they've changed soo much...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •